Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm going to overdo it

I've been slacking quite a bit so I'm going to play catch up here. I'm making the leap and I'll be post new things all day. Keep up if you can.


I want to be in a band.

I was driving on 95 North with my older sister and I told her this. She laughed.

"Isn't that a phase you go through in your early teens and should have grown out of by now?" she propositioned.

"No. I'm looking for members. I think it would be a lot of fun."

She smirked and then couldn't hold it in anymore and just laughed. Then she realized that I was the one driving and quickly composed herself.

"Why do you want to be in a band?"

"I already told you. It would be fun. What are you doing this summer?"

"Working."

"Do you want to be in a band?"

She laughed. 

"I'm going to pass on that Nisha. But, good luck. Let me know what Mom and Dad say."


Does anyone want to be in a band?

No comments:

Post a Comment