Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life Continued.

So, I'm in the process of trying to get this "daily" thing down. But, I'm well on my way. Two entries in three days. Fantastic. Again, I'm not going to edit. I'm just going to write. Disfruta.

So, today I feel like addressing the transient issue of time. In the past few weeks, I've endured so many changes, ups, downs, back up, higher up, down, down...you get the idea. Life just comes at you and you have to take it all at once. I've been trying to distinguish the difference between being positive and being naive. I understand the basic difference between the two words. However, getting your mind to almost physically tear the two apart, and embrace positive thinking instead of fositive (faux positive-- I made that up. Enjoy,) thinking. It's hard. How do you make that change? I'll be honest. I've seen true change come my way in the past week but only after honest, unadulterated and pure thoughts of these good things coming my way. Now, they may not have been exactly what I wanted but that's a good thing because when it comes down to the basic things in life, I'm not exactly sure what I want right now. So, I think I've gotten what I need for the time being and that's enough. It's easier to embrace change and upheaval with a stepping stool. Take things at your own pace. It's fine. What's the rush? It's time to work hard, showcase your talents, brain and personality and live life like you're drinking a glass a wine. Take it slow, enjoy it and always remember where it, or you came from.

1 comment:

  1. an occasional shot or two with that glass of wine doesn't hurt either.

    ReplyDelete